We are concerned that the fragmentation of healthcare is getting worse, as there are more co-morbidities, options, apps and devices. Patients, families, clinicians and health organizations are overwhelmed by the noise. We need to make the health "system" act as a system, starting for some complex and chronic health issues and also for multi-morbidity patients and integrated care systems.
We are a team of clinical leaders and tech experts passionate to make things better for patients, families, clinicians and healthcare leaders, by connecting everyone around the patient, like the conductor with a score that makes talented musicians create music instead of noise.
We believe that every person should have the opportunity to achieve their optimal health with the guidance of the experts on their clinical team. We are dedicated to unlocking the full potential of innovation in health care - always BETTER, getting people to act on the information and learn what worked in order to continuously optimise.
Teams of clinicians in health organisations and community.
From health delivery organizations to tech leaders.
Secure connections to leading apps and large scale platforms.
As diverse as cancer, geriatrics, peds and addictions.
Careteam was founded by physicians, health technology leaders and entrepreneurs, all of whom have also been caregivers on multiple occasions. We have seen health care at its best, and we have seen the system fail. We know that technology can help us be more consistent, and unlock the shackles of human capacity which limit the scale of the innovations health care so urgently needs.
We believe that:
• Teams should include everyone critical to the person’s success – including the patient and their circle of care.
• The experience of health care should be more planned, predictable, reliable and flexible.
• Teams should form around the patient, across organisations and include all the people they want to include in their support network.
• Health care teams should be able to work efficiently, and adjust as needed.
• Teams should be able to innovate, test, and scale successful change.
Our health care systems are getting ever more complex and fragmented. It takes deep knowhow to figure out the best path forward and support patients and those who care for them at every step. We offer our passion and expertise, based on decades of service.Join Us